Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Triple Homicide

Okay, so this dream I had last night is very distrubing, at least the parts I can remember.  It's mostly a jumbled mess in my head still.  If you don't want to hear a gruesome story, don't read this.

It was around the 4th of July and I was at a retreat with several people I had never met before.  There were four of us girls and two guys. We were all staying in a cabin together that had a couple of rooms.  One of the girls, a very pretty blonde, was dating one of the guys, he had dark curly hair and golden tanned skin.  While at this retreat, though, they were fighting like crazy.  They just couldn't seem to get along.  One night, the boyfriend came into the room I was staying in and asked to stay with me.  I told him that I just didn't think it was a good idea.  He said that he needed another room to stay in.  Although I didn't understand why he couldn't stay in the room with her, I agreed to let him sleep on the floor. 

The next morning, his girlfriend was nowhere to be found.  It sent a shiver up my spine as the police were questioning us all.  The boyfriend swore he had left her in bed, alive, when he came into my room.  They had just had a fight and wanted to crash somewhere else.  The police continued to investigate, but made no arrests.

A couple of days later, we were watching fireworks in the woods when the other man and one of the other girls slipped away to talk privately.  The rest of us ended up leaving them to go back to the cabin and back to bed.  When we went to wake her up in the morning, she was not in bed and the guy she had been with had no idea where she was, that she had come back to the cabin with him.

This was starting to get extremely creepy.  Of course, I left.  I packed my bags immediately and hightailed it out of that eerie little cabin without a word to one person.  It was only a matter of days before I heard that the last girl that had been with us came up missing, as well.  I was very saddened and heartbroken, but I was just glad I got out of there when I could. 

Several weeks later I was at a livestock show helping some kids prepare their lambs for the competition.  I ran out to our trailer to grab some wood shavings and I saw a large white canvas bag. There was definitely something in it, something that was not right, not to mention the strong odor coming from the tack room.  I inched closer to the bag and slowly opened it.  There, inside this white bag, were the mutilated body parts of all three young women who vanished from the retreat. 

I immediately woke up from this dream panicking.  I was so glad to realize it was just a dream, but I was still pretty creeped out since it was still dark in my room and Tate had left for work two hours earlier. And one question keeps circling my mind, how did they keep the bag so white if the body parts were covered in blood?  That's so disgusting, I'm sorry.  And I swear I have no idea what triggered that dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment