Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Last Night

Last night's dream wasn't very interesting.  Mostly about an interview gone south.  So, in lieu of that dream, I'll write about a previous dream.  Now I just have to figure out which one .  .  .

Okay, I think I'll write about the donut dream.  Pretty short, not scary, but kind of hopeful.

So, in this dream I was cooking a lot (kind of like I do in real life) and I created the most amazing donuts I had ever tasted.  The recipe was developed all by happenchance, but one bite of the crispy melt-in-your-mouth goodness would send anyone over the edge into blissful delight.  I had discovered the groundbreaking secret of the most awesome donut baking ever! 

I decided to approach my family about opening a bakery.  In addition to the heavenly donuts, I would also bake and sale cakes and pastries of all sorts.  I was so excited about this new business endeavor.  However, my family was not on the bandwagon just yet.  They were less than enthusiastic and little more than supportive.  No one believed that I could make it in a bakery.

Regardless of my family's hesitation, I opened my own bakery.  It started out very slowly, working horribly late hours and dripping countless buckets of sweat (not into the donuts).  Eventually, my donuts became world renowned and they were indeed named the Best Donuts in the World. 

Take that Mom and Dad!  Haha.  The funny thing is, I don't even like donuts. 
This is kind of what the donuts in my dream looked like.  Only way more tantilizing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment