Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Grown Baby

I had a really wierd dream last night.  But, what's new?  I don't remember much of it, but I do remember that it had to do with a baby that was like a little man.  I know what this stemmed from; yesterday at work Ashton showed me pictures of her friend's baby and it looked like a little old grandpa. 

So, I dreamt that someone, and I don't know who, had this baby that was baby-sized and all, but that had a mustache and muscles and a very bad potty mouth.  I was babysitting the baby-man and he wasn't really mobile yet, but he kept yelling at me to do things and threatening to hit me and using foul language.  It was very wierd.  I think the mustache part of the baby was from Jason, a kid who I went to high school with who had a mustache since we were in elementary.  No joke.  The baby's face really looked like Jason.  Well, the mustache and freckles, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment